Monday, December 20, 2010

Drink less beer...I'm sticking to 'just the one' says John Ormandy on Biglorryblog!

beerimage002.jpg
John Ormandy, Biglorryblog's man in the drip-dry Sombero and low-alcohol cerveza tells me: My doctor told me to cut down to one can of beer a day...so I did. And I feel much better for it!" And to prove it here's a picture of the can from John O...mmmm. I'm not so sure that's what he meant John! And I don't know who tok the pictures but if John or anyone knows let me know as I'd be pleased to credit them. Now click through here for one more...
beerimage001.jpg
Either way it's a nice bit of vinyl wrapping! Do you want a shot of lime with that John?


source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tx for visit,,, if you liked this article, please share this to others

 
Design by http://4-jie.blogspot.com/ | Bloggerized by Fajri Alhadi